Monday, December 14, 2009

Pain Killah Art Saying thank you to all Gubi-Gubi Customizer!!


Mr Kwan and Pain Killah

If I Havent properly Thanks everyone that has contribute their custom in making the gubi-gubi a blast! i would like to apologized to that.. but deep in my heart! you guys are the most amazing friend that i have ever known in life.... eventho we are only connected to our PC.. but, everyone has given their 150% in making my first exhibition a blast!!

I really appreciate the Friendship that we have built and the connection we have made with each other through out this year!!....each and everyone of you in Nicepapertoys.com, Facebook.com, Myspace.com!!!! i would like to say thanks! Thanks Thanks Thanks!! nothing can't ever repay what you have contribute to the gubies.....to me!! each and everyone of you are the star of my exhibition!!

I would like to say a big and large thank you to these following individuals who made my dream come true! without your custom! and Seriously without your custom!! I am nothing.. i am so damn nothing!

DMC, Scott Schaller,vinsart, Ross Hendry, Kenji of Black Fryday, Kwan of Aks File, Sal-Azad, Zcape, Math Castiel, Toma Corny, La Paint House, Tougui, Hyad, Jack Hankins, Markko Zubak, Catherine Understrup, Jerom, Benjamin Godon, guillainlevilain, Greg Maden, Ivan Richie, LA Firma, Luke Glood, ABZ aka Abigail, Jason Harlan, John Stuart Begger and last but not least ADMSXT.. to those i haven't mentioned im sorry, but deep down in my heart... you are my biggest motivation in making these happend!

Thank you!! the custom really help the event very well.....I am so touch that it brings tear to my eyes! I appreciate each and every individual That I have work with, and also to all the gubi lovers in all over the world!!!! My very first exhibition was a Blast!!! thanks to each and everyone of you

thank you, thank you!! I love you all... lets work on a project again in the future!!!

PS Chrismas series is gonna be ready soon!!!! thanks!!!

2 comments: